Protecting your personal information is of utmost concern to conesprit. When processing personal information collected during visits to our website, we consistently observe the rules laid down in applicable data protection laws. We will not publicly disclose your personal information nor transfer it to any third parties without your consent. In the following sections, we explain the types of information we collect when you visit our website and outline precisely how we use this information.
Collection and storage of data
A. when visiting the website
When you visit our website, our web servers temporarily save every access in a log file. The following data is recorded and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
Your internet browser automatically transmits this data to our web server when you access our website. This data is processed for the purpose of enabling the use of the website (establishing a connection), system security and stability, technical administration of the network infrastructure and optimization of the Internet offer.
In addition to the cases mentioned above, personal data will not be collected and processed unless you expressly consent to further processing.
B. for receiving our newsletter
The use of certain offers on our website, such as newsletters, requires prior registration and further processing of personal data, e.g. long-term storage of email addresses. Such data will only be used if you have provided them to us and have given your prior consent. Your e-mail address is collected and saved so that we can send you the newsletters. Of course, you have the right to revoke your consent for the future and to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time. To do this, proceed as described in the newsletter.
C. for contact forms as well as license and price calculators
Personal data is collected by us if you provide it to us voluntarily, for example if you contact us via contact forms or license and price calculators. Of course, we will only use the personal data transmitted to us for the purpose for which you made it available to us when you contacted us. This information is provided on a voluntary basis and is initiated by you in these cases. Insofar as this concerns information on communication channels (e.g. email address, telephone number), we will use these channels to contact you in accordance with your request.
Use and disclosure of personal data
Any use of your personal data takes place only for the purposes mentioned and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. Personal data is only transmitted if:
- you have given your explicit/express consent according to art. 1 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or in the context of notarial activities and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR as well
- this is legally permissible and according to art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the processing of contractual relationships with you
Consent to further use
The use of certain offers on our website, such as newsletters, requires prior registration and further processing of personal data, e.g. long-term storage of email addresses. Such data will only be used if you have provided them to us and have given your prior consent.
Rights of the website user
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- according to art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or of work or our office.
Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
conesprit uses the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.We use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the appropriate settings in your browser software. Please note however that, in this event, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent Google Analytics from collecting and processing relevant data generated by cookies regarding your website activity (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
Analysis tools and advertising
Links to websites of other providers/social bookmarks
Our website may contain links to websites of other providers. We would like to point out that this data protection declaration applies exclusively to the websites of conesprit. We have no influence and do not control that other providers comply with the applicable data protection regulations. So-called social bookmarks (e.g. from Facebook, Linkdin and Xing) are integrated on our website. Social bookmarks are Internet bookmarks with which the users of such a service can collect links and news reports. These are only integrated on our website as a link to the corresponding services. After clicking on the integrated graphic, you will be redirected to the page of the respective provider, i.e. only then will user information be transferred to the respective provider. Information on the handling of your personal data when using this website can be found in the respective data protection regulations of the provider.
Data protection statement for the use of Google Analytics
This website uses functions of Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. of 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, U.S.A.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files stored on your computer to help analyse how you use the website. As a rule, the information generated by the cookies about your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the U.S.A.
We have activated the IP anonymisation function on our website. That means that Google will shorten IP addresses used within Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area before transmitting the data to the United States. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the U.S.A. and truncated there. On behalf of the site operator, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, compile reports on website activities and provide the site operator with other services in relation to website activity and Internet usage. The IP address transmitted by your browser for Google Analytics purposes will not be collated with any other Google data.
Objection to data collection
Use of social media plugins (Facebook)
We use third-party plugins on our websites. The plugins are identified by the logo of the respective third-party provider. The plugins allow personal data to be transferred to third parties when you are logged in there.
For the provision of the plugins we use the so-called Shariff solution. This will only transfer data to third parties when a user actually activates a plugin. If one of the plugins is activated, data will be transmitted by the third-party provider to the extent that you would visit their own website.
We are not informed by third parties about what data is collected, stored or processed.
In addition, the data protection provisions of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, are applicable: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php
Use of YouTube
Our website uses plugins from the Google-powered YouTube page. Site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. When you visit one of our YouTube plug-in-enabled sites, you will be connected to the servers of YouTube. The Youtube server will be informed which of our pages you visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.